Yep, I'm Gettin' My Swagga' On...

Search & Win

twilight

Photobucket

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tootie's Cheer Bowling Party

Yesterday, after the zoo, Tootie, had her cheer bowling party. I am so sad to see the season end. We have made some wonderful friend and being able to watch Tootie cheer has been pure joy for Greg and I. The kids got trophies with their name and their squad name on them and they got to bowl with their friends and enjoy pizza and cupcakes. We have one more competition...the US Finals next weekend. Extreme Supreme has worked so hard for this competition. Tootie has a new stunt to do and our girls are gonna rock!
EXTREME HAS EXPLODED AND WE'RE BACK ON THE SCENE
DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL
EXTREME SUPREME



Tootie & Tamira


Bowling for the 1st time...


Chloe & Dominique


I am one PROUD MOMMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment