Yep, I'm Gettin' My Swagga' On...

Search & Win

twilight

Photobucket

Monday, April 19, 2010

Changing Me

Today, I went and got my hair cut...short. I donated it to Locks of Love in memory of my Aunt Barbara who passed away last May from Brain Cancer. I am so excited because I have never donated before.
I decided that since today is the first day of the CWCB fitness challenge that I will go the whole 9 yards and change myself for the better.
First on the agenda was the haircut. I have also remembered to eat breakfast & lunch today. Go Me! Go Me!
I know that in order to really love anyone else, I have to first love myself. I am trying to make that happen. I know that Greg and I have a lot to work on as far as our marriage goes, but I know that we will make it. I have started singing again. I have missed it.
I feel the sudden urge to go back to church...I am so excited! I know my husband has been praying for me no matter how far apart I am from him.
I can feel God working on me and pulling at my heart. I know that God will not put any more on me than HE thinks that I can handle...He must think I am pretty strong! So now, I have to convince myself that I am strong and can do this.
I am so thankful that God has placed people in my life that He knows will be there to hold me up when I am falling.

I am off to finish cleaning up the apartment. I have a date tonight with Jillian MIchaels's and her 30 Day Shred!


No comments:

Post a Comment