Yep, I'm Gettin' My Swagga' On...

Search & Win

twilight

Photobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dum, De Dum, De Dum...

So today, I slept in super late. I am sooooo exhausted! I really need to get my apartment clean, but instead I played with my kiddos. I sat in my boys room and they hurled soccer balls at my head and then giggled every time one hit me...lots of fun! When they get a little older, they won't be able to hurl soccer balls at mommy's head so I am enjoying my baby boys while I can.
Noah will be 3 on the 25th and I keep going back and looking at his baby pics and wanting to cry...I can't believe my little man is going to be 3! His speech is getting better and better with each passing day. He is getting very tall also and his eyes are a bluish-gold color. His hair is blonde and super curly. I <3 it!

Well, I shall return...I haven't felt like eating today and my tummy is finally grumbling.

Love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment