Yep, I'm Gettin' My Swagga' On...

Search & Win

twilight

Photobucket

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm on Team Aqua...Goooo Aqua!

I got my team for the 30 day Fitness Challenge in CWCB...I am team Aqua with Marsella & Krissylady! Woo Hoo! The challenge starts on Monday.

So my short term goals for this challenge are as follows:

Actually go to bed and get at least 8 hours of sleep.
Work out at least 5 times a week using the 30 day shred, elliptical, or walking.
Cutting out all soda.
Drinking lots and lots of water...I really don't like water!
and the big one...lose 10-20lbs!

My long term goal is to lose 110 lbs!

The great news is that Greg will start working from 3-11 so he can watch the kids so I can go work out and have a little me time to start taking better care of myself which also means I will be more motivated since I don't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to go work out. I am not a morning person at all so having to get up at 5am to work out just doesn't motivate me. With him going to work at 3, I can get up at say 8 and go work out! Go Me, Go Me!!

1 comment: