Yep, I'm Gettin' My Swagga' On...

Search & Win

twilight

Photobucket

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Noah

Happy Birthday my sweet, beautiful 3 year old...I gave birth to you 3 years ago today and you are my joy. Giving birth to you was one of the most precious moments in my life. I would do a million times if it meant I got to be your Mommy. I love watching you grow each day...your beautiful blue gold eyes grow so big as you take in new things, new words. I love your beautiful blonde curls and the way they bounce when your run or blow in the breeze when we go outside. I love to hear you say "Momma". You are my little angel and I hope that you have a wonderful day today!

Noah Richard David born April 25th, 2007


1 year old




2 years old






3 years old
*will add pics when I take some of him today!*

No comments:

Post a Comment