Yep, I'm Gettin' My Swagga' On...

Search & Win

twilight

Photobucket

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Easter 2010

For Easter this year, we went down to my Mimi's. My sister and I went to Colonial Heights after we got there and had a little "sister" time. We went out to eat at the Olive Garden, then went to Michaels for a little craft shopping, and then to the movies where we saw "The Last Song"...Awesome Movie!
We headed back home and Greg and I fixed the kiddos Easter baskets and got their clothes out. We decided to dress them in green, purple, and white this year, very springy!
We all got up on Sunday morning, put on our Easter duds and headed to church. Punky talked Chloe into being in the Easter program and she was fine until it started...then she stood on stage and pouted. Probably because she didn't know the words to the songs but Punky's Easter program was adorable none the less.
Then back to Mimi's for Easter dinner and the kids Easter egg hunt. Greg and I had stayed up the night before and dyed Easter eggs...very messy!
Then we sat outside and enjoyed the nice warm sunshine provided for us by the Lord! He is soooo good to us!
Thank you Lord for sending Christ to die on the cross for our sins! You are a WONDERFUL God!

All of my blessings... Brianna, William, Chloe, Noah, & Eli






No comments:

Post a Comment