Yep, I'm Gettin' My Swagga' On...

Search & Win

twilight

Photobucket

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tiny Miss Williamsburg

Last Sunday, January 10th, Chloe and I drove to Williamsburg so she could compete for Tiny MIss Williamsburg. She was in the Mini Miss (4-5 year olds) division. We opted to get her hair and makeup done by Ms. Dawn this time. Ms. Dawn did a beautiful job on Chloe!
Chloe was absolutely beautiful...when she walked out on stage for beauty, she took my breath away. I cried because I was so proud and forgot to take stage shots of her!
For winter wear, our good friends, Chareese and Azaria, loaned us a couple of Zarie's outfits so that Chloe could look cute as a button, which she did! My sister from another mister, Melissa, also came, and her daughter, Savanna (Chloe's BFF), competed in the Wee Miss (2-3 year olds). Savanna was so beautiful and she rocked casual wear! Savanna placed 2nd runner-up in her division.

Chloe won the title of 2010 Tiny Miss Mini Miss Williamsburg, as well as Best Smile, Best Attire, and Prettiest Eyes.





The pic below is Chloe hanging out in the dressing room


Chloe with Miss Hampton & Miss Tidewater-Peninsula


Chloe being crowned 2010 Tiny Miss Mini Miss Williamsburg


All of the Winners of Tiny Miss Williamsburg


After the pageant, we met Melissa, Nana Fran, and Savanna at McDonald's!

No comments:

Post a Comment