Yep, I'm Gettin' My Swagga' On...

Search & Win

twilight

Photobucket

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Eli Bug

Eli is growing into such a handsome little bugger! He is definitely a mommy's boy and a snuggle bug...he loves to cuddle. I can picture him being my little quarterback. He already loves to throw different balls for us to catch...though right now, his favorite is his little soccer ball. Since he has started walking, he is into everything. We have to make sure to close the bathroom doors and the door to every bedroom but his and Noah's. He's about 22-24lbs now, with beautiful blonde curls and the clearest blue eyes I have ever seen on a baby boy. All of my children are my little blessings and the reason I get up every morning. They warm my heart.


The pic below is what Eli thought of his bologna sandwich...


No comments:

Post a Comment