Yep, I'm Gettin' My Swagga' On...

Search & Win

twilight

Photobucket

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year's Goals (Not Resolutions)

This year, I have decided not to make resolutions. Resolutions get broken...so I have made a few goals for myself.

My first goal is to lose 70 lbs. I have my 10 year class reunion in June and though I really need to lose a lot more than 70 lbs, that is the first big goal.
I want to start getting back in to church. I have strayed really bad and I know that I need Him above all else.
I want to get off of the Pepsi drinking kick...I have already switched to Crystal Light & Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi. Not quite as good as the real thing, but a little bit better for me!
I am trying to be a better mommy & wife...keeping the house clean, laundry done, and dinner on the table for my man when he gets home. I did really well with it last week, but this week has been a little bit more complicated with the medical issues I have going on.
I also want to be able to get rid of all of my meds and as I become healthier.

This is the start of another long journey for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment