Yep, I'm Gettin' My Swagga' On...

Search & Win

twilight

Photobucket

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chloe's Results From the America's Classic Miss pageant

I am playing catch up tonight as you can tell!

Chloe competed in America's Classic Miss on April 26th. My baby girl won Photogenic, Best Hair, Best Smile, Best Beachwear, and Best Formal Wear. She competed against a 5 year old and went onstage by herself for all events! Though she didn't win her group, she ROCKED it! We are going to be taking a little break for a month or so...I am a host mom for a pageant coming to Va Beach and I am pushing for a July date!!

Here are some pics!! Enjoy!!
This one's a little fuzzy but this is my girl in Casual Wear (I made her bows:)!!)


This is my girl in Western Wear (Made by my Grandmother!)


Chloe in her Beachwear (I made the bows for this outfit too!!:))


My Cutie in her Formal Wear on stage by herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment