Yep, I'm Gettin' My Swagga' On...

Search & Win

twilight

Photobucket

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Chloe's 1st sleepover

Chloe went to her very 1st sleepover on 26 Dec 11 for her best friend, Lynn's, birthday. Chloe and Lynn met last year in kindergarten and then they also had dance together. Lynn's mom facebooked me on Christmas Eve and asked if I could bring Chloe over to surprise Lynn. They don't have the same class this year for 1st grade and Chloe was a little bummed about that. So, I ran Chloe over to Lynn's house and she got to surprise Lynn for her birthday! I picked her up on Tuesday around lunch time and when I got there, the girls were all decked out in their dress up outfits playing the Wii. Chloe informed me that she had pancakes (the best pancakes she's ever had as she puts it, lol) for breakfast...she also said "They made grits too but I am not eating no grits!"

Here's a pic I snapped of Chloe getting ready to go over to Lynn's house...

No comments:

Post a Comment