Yep, I'm Gettin' My Swagga' On...

Search & Win

twilight

Photobucket

Monday, December 26, 2011

Chloe is growing up!

In November, my sweet Chloe lost her very 1st baby tooth...I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time! Laugh because of the excitement and cry because it seems like yesterday she was Gabriel's size. It's time to face the fact that my baby girl is now a little girl and she's growing up whether I like it or not! She will be going to her first non-family sleepover tomorrow for her best friend, Lynn's, birthday.
In the last couple of months, Chloe has also had a Thanksgiving program, a bell choir Christmas concert, and a Christmas program at school. I am her class mom and I got to help with planning her Christmas party (though Greg had to fill in since Gabriel was admitted in to the hospital, another blog post!). She also rode in 2 parades...the Ridgeland Christmas parade with her fellow Cinderella sisters and the Beaufort Christmas parade with her dance studio. She is such a little socialite!

Chloe's Christmas Program at School



Chloe's Bell Choir Christmas Concert


Chloe at her Thanksgiving program at school


Chloe's baby tooth


Chloe's snaggletooth smile


Chloe with the Beaufort Academy of Dance in the Christmas Parade


Chloe...2011 Walterboro Overall Cinderella Tot Miss


Chloe and her Cinderella sisters in the Ridgeland Christmas Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment